MBIIS is committed to provide our community with a high standard of healthy meals to the staff and students of the school.
The School/Hostel prepares food that fulfils the needs of children yet also makes children aware that cooking and eating can be fun.
Every day we provide children with healthy meals that are carefully prepared. Our Goal is to introduce good and healthy food to children of all ages, always keeping in mind that the food they eat supports a healthy lifestyle. The meals have to fulfil the nutritional needs of children on a daily basis.
Food, water and sleep are the essentials of life, which is the reason why we want to cook top quality meals. We focus on the natural taste of each individual product; therefore, our dishes are basic dishes with great natural Flavors.
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
A good meal can only be as good as its ingredients! For this reason, we have the following standards:
- We purchase top quality products which are delivered several times a week.
- All vegetable and fruits products are procured from a regional market and vendors.
- We do not use anything with artificial Flavors or colouring.
- We clean, peel and slice all of our vegetables and fruit - every day.
- We consider carefully how we prepare our products.
COOKING TO THE NEEDS OF CHILDREN ACCORDING TO THE SEASONS
Our menus change according to the season, we deliberately cook with seasonal and regional
produce. That is why we actually have a Spring/Summer/Autumn and Winter menu.