Manava Bharati India International School, Mussoorie offers transportation to different routes with
stops at all important locations around Mussoorie, covering approximately 80% of the areas in which
MBIIS students reside. Factors such as cost, time, distance and student enrolment are taken into
consideration when determining annual bus routes. As a result, bus routes can vary from year to
- No student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without written request from the parent/guardian. In case of boarders, the Principal must receive the request atleast ten days prior to commencement of holidays/leave period.
- Parents/guardians are requested not to ask for any leave for their wards for attending functions. The school will not be responsible if a student leaves the school compus without permission.
- All students should attend the school regularly. Extension of vacation leave is granted only under very special circumstances.
- Students leaving without prior notice or whose names ore struck off from the rolls for unexplained reasons, will not be, as a rule, re-admitted. It re-admitted, upon their late retum, they will have to pay the admission charges again.
- Late arrivals to the school shall be fined. A fine of Rs 500/- per day will be imposed if a student is absent on the opening/re-opening of the school, till he/she comes bock and disciplinary action will be taken against them.
- All students have to go on a compulsory educational tour organised by the school during April/October.
Rules for Visitors
- Parents will not be allowed to visit until and Unless prior permission is taken fron the Principal or mentioned in the school Calendar.
- The Visitors other than parents should have authorized letters and identification cards to be permitted to meet the ward/wards.
- Parents will be allowed to meet their ward only on second Saturday between 10am to 4.30pm
- Office Timing 9.00am to 4.00pm on all working days.